I’m much happier with these results than the first time I tried dying fiber. The peach peeling juice resulted in a mostly grey wool but it has just a slight hint of pink to it. The beet dyed is different on the fiber. Last time I had already spun it when I did this to it so the dye took more evenly. This time there are definite white/light areas to the fiber. I like how it is spinning up though. I’m very interested to see how the peachy stuff spins up. I didn’t use much fiber so it will be interesting to see how much I really did and how much yarn I get.
More interesting I think will be a couple of weeks from now when I take a dying class. I’ll see how goofy I’m being I’m sure. I’m loving that I’m getting to play with this and I’m not worrying about what the dye stuff is going to do to us though. I’ll post more pictures after I get more spinning done.